Worried about completing your degree on-time or making sure you select the correct courses for your degree program?
Student Planning is a Self-Service web-based solution that helps students plan and track course completion.
Student Planning also facilitates effective communication between students and advisors.
Here are some of the key features of this tool:
- Plan course schedules in advance
- Register for courses as soon as registration is open
- Advisement through Student Planning.
- You'll always know who is your advisor
- No more scheduling conflicts if you want to arrange a meeting with an advisor
- Students and Advisors can post notes in Student Planning. These notes are also saved and archived.
- Keep track of your Degree program progress through the progress page and view your actual course requirements for your degree program.
- See test scores (ACCUPLACER, TOEFL, CLEP and SAT/ACT)
- Student can access an unofficial transcript