If you ever feel like giving up and don't know where to turn, help is here.
- During regular business hours, contact one of our counselors:
|Kimberley Bowser, Coordinator
|Dorothy Gasparro, LPC
- After hours, call our Security office at (609) 570-3503 or (609) 570-3175 or any of the following numbers.
- Call the New Jersey Hopeline at 1-855-654-6735, available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Call the Mercer County Helpline at (609) 396-4357, available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Calling 911 is always an option to put you in touch with someone who can help you.