MercerOnline is currently transitioning its online classes from ANGEL to Blackboard. Please be sure to check your schedule, if your class is listed below. There is a possibility you may have courses in both platforms. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
If you are signed up for the following courses, you will need to log into Blackboard:
Click here to log in
All other online courses,
click here to log in.
Earn a Degree Entirely Online!
Now you can earn an associate degree fully online through MercerOnline,
with the convenience of quality classes anytime, anywhere -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Associate in Arts Degree in Liberal Arts & Sciences
Liberal Arts - Humanities concentration
Liberal Arts - Social Science concentration
Associate in Science
Criminal Justice -
Associate in Applied Science Degree in Business Management
For more information, please call 609.570.3389 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing with MercerOnline
The Nursing program at Mercer County Community College now offers an online/hybrid option. Students complete the lecture portion of the program online and also attend a 12-hour lab/clinical. Click here for details.
Attention MercerOnline and MCCC Students!
You can take online courses while on vacation!
Online classes allow you the flexibility and convenience of taking Mercer County Community College with you wherever you choose to go this summer! There are no set logon times, as most classes have weekly assigned due dates. Even better, classes are accelerated in ten, eight, and six week sessions to better accommodate your busy summer.
If you have a reliable Internet connection, great time management skills, computer literacy, and the drive to succeed, MercerOnline is ready to travel with you.
The Internet, television, computers, and independent study open alternate pathways to college. If you are highly motivated and enjoy working independently, virtual learning empowers you to decide when and where learning fits into your busy schedule.
However, virtual learning may not be for you if you need structure, "real time" human interaction, or easy results without hard work. These courses take a great deal of time.
- Students access courses through the college website
- Professors and students interact through email, in real time, through chat and discussion forums in a user-friendly "virtual" classroom environment
- Though students can access courses from any Internet connected computer, to gain the benefit of an "anytime, anyplace" learning environment, students should have their own computers. Some courses require orientation and/or testing on campus.
- Television courses also offer time flexibility. Students view video segments on cable TV at scheduled times, on video in the MCCC library, or by videotape rental. MercerOnline students may borrow tapes overnight from the college library.
- Courses taught at a distance through MercerOnline are equivalent to on-campus courses and are taught by MCCC faculty members.
MercerOnline may be reached by phone at (609) 570-3389 or e-mail at email@example.com.