Blackboard Information Sessions
2019-20 Dates and Locations
These sessions debunk common myths associated with distance learning and provide helpful tips and tricks on succeeding within online courses. We recommend you attend one of these sessions if you've never taken an online course.
- On campus Blackboard Information Sessions are held on the West Windsor Campus.
- Web Blackboard Information Sessions (Do Not Come to Campus) are web based and hosted online.
In order to access the online Blackboard Information Sessions, go to http://mccc.adobeconnect.com/orientation at the time designated below.
There will be a "Public Announcements" area containing a link to the session. Click on the link, enter as a guest, and you will be taken to the session.
Winter info session printable flyer (pdf)
||Winter Session – Classes
Starting December 16, 2019
(2019W session 5Wk.)
Wednesday, December 11, Noon – Online
Thursday, December 12, 6pm – Online
Monday, December 16, 6pm – Online
Spring info session printable flyer (pdf)
||14-Week Classes Starting
January 21, 2020
|10-Week Classes Starting
February 18, 2020
||Saturday, January 18 at 10am in CM110
||Tuesday, February 18 at Noon in AD131
|Wednesday, January 15 at 6pm - Online
Tuesday, January 21 at NOON - Online
Wednesday, January 22 at 6pm - Online
|Thursday, February 13 at 6pm - Online
Friday, February 14 at NOON - Online
Tuesday, February 18 at 6pm - Online
- On Campus Orientations - This hands-on session allows students to participate in debunking common myths associated with distance learning. Upon completion of our presentation, we break out and test your username and password in the college's computer lab. It is absolutely essential you attend one of these sessions if you've never taken an online course. These sessions are held on the West Windsor Campus.
- Online Orientations - We realize that some of you may be unable to attend our on-campus orientation due to various outside influences. Because of this, we will be offering online information sessions. While these sessions do not fully cover the content we go over in our face to face sessions, they may prove helpful to you.
Go to http://mccc.angellearning.com at the time of the session listed above in "Online Orientations." There will be a "Public Announcements" area containing this link on the login page. We will clearly designate the live information session, where all you will need to do is click on a link and you will be taken to the orientation.
- BIO115 - Your instructor will be on hand to pass out the syllabi and answer any questions you have regarding your Telecourse. This is not an online course.
- HPE111 - Please be sure to attend one of the mandatory sessions listed above. If you are unable to make the session, it is your responsibility to contact the instructor to obtain the syllabus and other course information. This is not an online course.
LOG ON INFORMATION
(You will not be able to log in until the first Blackboard Information Session.)
- Go to www.mccc.edu/mymercer
- Insert your Username and Password
- USERNAME = student\firstname.lastname
- PASSWORD = your birthdate (MMDDYY).
Contact us with any concerns or question: 609.570.3389 or email - email@example.com