MCCC Fitness Center
- All members must continue to wear masks indoors, regardless of their vaccination status.
- Members/users must wipe down all equipment before and after use. This includes free weights, mats, benches, plates, foam rollers and machines. Disinfectant wipes will be located throughout the Fitness Center for this purpose.
- Social distance must be maintained at all times while working out in the facility.
- Locker rooms are not available for use at this time.
- Any members who show signs of illness will be denied access to the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be sent home.
- Members must enter and exit in a staggered fashion.
- Members should enter the Fitness Center from the PE lobby. Doors to the Fitness Center will remain open.
- Water fountain use is for filling bottles only.
- Cleaning and wiping down touched surfaces will take place at the conclusion of each block of workout time.
- Gloves will be accessible to staff for cleaning at the conclusion of each block of workout time.
COVID-19 Signs and Symptoms
- Please stay home if you experience any of the following symptoms, which are associated with COVID-19:
- Fever (< 100.4 or higher)
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Muscle or body aches (for unknown reasons)
- Fatigue (for unknown reasons)
- Nausea or vomiting
- Please stay home if you have had close contact with or cared for someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected of having COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Please stay home if you have travelled out of state in the past 14 days and visited any of the NJ Travel Advisory states.
- All members will be screened upon entry to the facility including questions about symptoms, travel and COVID-19 contact. Temperatures will also be taken. If any member has a temperature of 100.4 or higher or answers yes to any screening questions, they will be denied entry to the facility. Any member that refuses to answer any screening questions or have their temperature taken will also be denied entry to the facility.